Board of Governors’ Meeting Highlights
GAINESVILLE — The Board of Governors advanced several importantpolicy initiatives on Wednesday, approving measures to elevate the StateUniversity System and enhance student success.
The Board approved updates一道本不卡免费高清 to its 2025 Strategic Plan,including new measures to ensure the quality of online courses, new metricsaround the employment of bachelor’s degree graduates, and new metrics aroundgraduation rates for students who transfer from the Florida College System withan Associate of Arts degree.
The Board also approved its 2019 SystemAccountability Plan, which combines data from all 12 institutions to ensure theSystem is on track to meet its 2025 Strategic Plan Goals.
一道本不卡免费高清“One of our Board’s most important functions is to set the rightgoals for the System and to make sure those goals are met,” said NedLautenbach, chair of the Board of Governors. “That focus on accountability is akey component of our strategy to maintain the State University System’s upwardtrajectory and drive student success.”
Other meeting highlights include:
· The Board selected SydKitson as its new chair and Brian Lamb as its new vice chair for termsbeginning January 1, 2020 and ending December 31, 2021.
· The Board 一道本不卡免费高清approved an amended 2020-2021 fixed capital outlay legislative budgetrequest, including approval of its priority capital projects. This wasdetermined based on the new points system, as required by SB 190.
· The Board 一道本不卡免费高清approved candidates to fill trustee vacancies at all12 State University System institutions.
· The Board approved the confirmation of University of FloridaPresident Kent Fuchs.
· The Boardheard a presentation and a panel on how the State University System Career Centersimpact student success, including reaching students early to help them developcareer plans as well as connecting them with internship and employmentopportunities.
For more information, consult the meeting’sofficial minutes at http://jualskripsionline.com/. The Board’s next meeting is January 29-30 atFlorida State University in Tallahassee.
Factsabout the State University System of Florida and the Board of Governors
The State University Systemof Florida is a constitutional body led by the 17-member Board of Governors.The system has 12 universities and more than 341,000 students, making it thesecond-largest public university system in the nation. Responsibilities includedefining the distinctive mission of each institution and managing the system’scoordination and operation. The Board appoints a Chancellor who serves as thesystem’s chief executive. For more, visit jualskripsionline.com or follow us on and